- Licence to use website
- Classified advertisements
- Free advertisements
- Paid advertisements
- Acceptable use
- Discontinuing services
- Limited warranties
- Limitations and exclusions of liability
Please note that we provide a forum for users to advertise goods and services. We are not party to the sale or purchase of goods or services advertised on this website, and accordingly we will not be liable to any person in relation to any such sale or purchase. See Section  for more details of our role.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website other than editing your own classified advertisements using our website interface.
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution, such as our newsletter.
We welcome the submission of classified advertisements to our website.
You may submit a classified advertisement by: [details of process].
You will have the opportunity to identify and correct input errors prior to making your submission by editing them in the creation process or by editing them after you have submitted them in your account.
Classified advertisements submitted to our website must constitute bona fide advertisements relating to Classic Cars that are true, fair and accurate in all respects. Classified advertisements must all be listed in the appropriate category or categories.
Classified advertisements submitted to our website must not constitute an advertisement for any product or service that:
(a) breaches any applicable laws, regulations or codes, or infringes any third party intellectual property rights or other rights, or gives rise to a cause of action against any person in any jurisdiction;
Your classified advertisements must comply with the "acceptable use" and "submissions" provisions below.
If you make a submission, you will be asked to choose a user ID and password. You must ensure that your user ID and password are kept confidential. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure. You must not use any other person's user ID and password to access our website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so. We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You must keep your classified advertisements up-to-date using our website interface. In particular, you must remove any classified advertisements that have ceased to apply (for example, because the goods advertised have been sold).
Classified advertisements that are submitted will be individually reviewed within 24 hours following receipt.
Our website allows you to make free classified advertisement submissions, subject to the following limitations: must be a classic car (as determined by us) in the US or UK.
We may delete free classified advertisements at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice to you.
In addition to free submissions, we provide a paid submission service that gives the following benefits: your ad will be featured on the homepage in rotation and will benefit from a larger image.
The applicable submission charges will be as set out on our website from time to time. All submission charges stated on the website are stated inclusive of VAT.
We may vary submission charges from time to time by posting new charges on our website. However, such variations will not affect submissions that have already been paid for.
If you are contracting as an consumer, you may cancel an order for a classified advertisement at any time within 7 working days, beginning on the day after the contract for publication of the advertisement comes into force, providing that the classified advertisement has not been published during that period. If you cancel a classified advertisement in accordance with this provision, you will receive a full refund of the submission charges paid. We will usually refund any money using the same method as you used to pay the charges. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we receive your valid notice of cancellation. The notice of cancellation should be sent to the address or email address given in Section  below.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your submissions in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your submissions must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Your submissions (and their publication on our website) must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
We reserve the right to discontinue our classified advertising services (and the publication of our website) at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice.
- you have paid for a classified advertisement;
- we discontinue the classified advertising service;
Save as provided in this Section  and in the final paragraph of Section , you will not be entitled to any refund upon the discontinuance of our services.
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
You acknowledge that:
- we do not confirm the identity of advertisers or buyers, check the credit worthiness or bona fides of advertisers or buyers, or otherwise vet advertisers or buyers;
- we do not check, audit or monitor the information contained in classified advertisements;
- we are not party to the sale or purchase of goods or services advertised on the website;
- we are not involved in any transaction between advertisers and buyers in any way; and
- we are not the agents for any advertisers or buyers;
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- are subject to the preceding paragraph;
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- delete and/or edit any or all of your classified advertisements or website submissions; and/or
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The full name of our company is Traffic Junction Ltd.
We are registered in 5 Castle Gate, Castle Street, Hertford, Hertfordshire SG141D, England.
Our Traffic Junction Ltd address is 5 Castle Gate, Castle Street, Hertford, Hertfordshire SG141D, England.
You can contact us by email to email@example.com.