This year marks the 35th time the Ault Park Concours d’Elegance has been held. The theme this year is “A Century of American Power". Under that banner are the five featured areas:
- Brass Era / Antique – Lotsa’ Liters, through 1924
- Classic Power – Large Displacement & Supercharged, 1925 – 1948
- Post-War Power – Full-sized Specials & Fuelies, 1949 – 1960
- Muscle Car Era – Small Cars, Big Engines, 1961 – 1971
- Retro Muscle – Rebirth of American Power, 2005 – present
In addition to these five, there will also be special displays, including historic dragsters, vintage wooden boats and “A Celebration of Morris Garages – MG”. Plus thirteen classes of classic, vintage and exotic automobiles and motorcycles.
The events runs from 10.00 am - 4.00 pm. Pre-event tickets are $20 each for adults, or four for $60. On the day of the events, adults tickets are $25 each. Students (with ID) are $15, children 12 and under are free. Proceeds from the event benefit The Arthritis Foundation, Ohio River Valley Chapter, focusing on services to local families with children affected by Juvenile Arthritis.
For more information visit the Ault Park Concours d’Elegance website.
Start Date:10 June 2013
End Date:10 June 2013