Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the Cobra. All Cobras, Ford and Ford-powered vehicles, including GT40s and Ford GTs as well as all Shelby vehicles are welcome.
Held at the Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum, Fairplex Pomona, California.
- "Speed Merchants of Venice" 50th Anniversary of Cobra Exhibit presented by Racing Division. Lynn Park, curator. ($8 per adult Museum Admission)
- Show ’N Shine organized by Team Shelby Pacific Coast Division. ($25 per car; spectators pay Museum admission)
- A banquet honoring Carroll Shelby ($100 per person)
- Panel discussion ($20 per person)
- Track days on Friday and Saturday, $250 per entry.
More details at the Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum website
Start Date:21 April 2012
End Date:21 April 2012